Tuesday 5 March 2013

Letter to Greek-Cypriots

Just because it happened to your place it doesn't make it any special.
You screwed up. You pay. All this crying...for what? what is the point? what are you trying to do? who are you trying to fool?

Cypriot, what occupation are you talking about? What kind of occupation is this, with you owning a big house, a summerhouse, 2 volvos and with all your children working in the government?
We have fucked up everything in this island, and we still blame the Turks, the English, the Greeks, and everyone else because we are too scared to look in the mirror.

For years, all i've been hearing is this: "Turkey is bad, what it's doing is illegal! ILLEGAL!"
while we all know the real perpetrators in the south side. They are a common secret. But of course, these ones are our heroes, we are waving our little made-in-china Greek flags in every occasion to honor them, and of course, it's Turkey's fault and what it is doing is illegal.

This is the reality. You want to "fight for" Cyprus? I don't care anymore. There's nothing to fight for. All I cared about was the island to be united. You had the chance, you rejected it in 2004. Most people in Cyprus do not want the north back. They do not want their home. They naturally hate Turkish people and would never want to live with them. There's nothing to fight for, because"I want to go back" is a big lie. Admit it.

"I just want my home damn it! is that much? and when i take it, i'm gonna kick all those dirty Turkish- Cypriots out of the area so i don't have to look at them because my eyes will hurt! look at my saddy sad puppy eyes! it's not my fault, i'm a victim! it's all those powerful guys who sold my island because i was a retard and was killing my brothers and sisters!" this is exactly what i hear when you ..."want to go back".

1 comment: